Joe Jonas

OSOBNOST 16.8.2008 
958 příspěvků

Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit
  • on je tak boží *14* *14* *14* *14* *14*
  • všechno nejlepší k narozeninám JOE *2* *1* *4*
  • Vše nejlepší k narozeninám Joe. *4*
  • Joe is a pity that you broke up with Demi suited to you and that too and I really like the movie camp rock this is my favorite film because there are my favorite actors and actresses and Havn there is jonas brothers, and when I saw it for the first time and I thought that it is a very skutešné you with Demi slušelo *4*
  • Joe I hope to do another part of camp rock. It's my neioblíbenější film. Well I just wanted to see the next part. And I 'm sorry that you broke up with Demi thank you so handsome it together and you have a very nice couple. And there 's much you look beautiful. :) Especially in camp rock2 . :)
  • Joe let his hair as he 's had in the movie camp rock3 there I 'm so handsome , and he was very nice . And now have I not seen again for very long so I do not know what your hair, but the short neslušej you very much . I think it very well and please do not take offense . : D You do not know me, although , I love you but yeah. :) And I 'm really sorry that you do not go with you too Demi suited together . Too bad : (
  • BluEbEatS
    OOOOOOOOo JOE!!!!!!!!!!! Ty si tak strašně seeeeeeeexy *14* Když sem viděla to tvoje namakaný tělo málem to se mnou seklo *14* *1* *2* *15* Jinak všechno nejlepší a ať pořád rosteš jen a jen do krásy! *14* *14* *14* *14*
  • Happy Birthday Joe!! *3* <3
  • Vše nejlepší!
  • Všechno nejlepší joe ! :* :)

Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit