Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit
  • CrosswalkX

The Gekijouban Shimajirou no wao!: shimajirou to ookina ki poster is now correct

To the Tiscali Czech company. The Shimajiro poster for page is fixed and replaced with the official Korean poster. Thank you for fixing it. 

However, there are fake credits which do not belong in Shimajiro and the Mother Tree 2015 Please cite the off-topic credits from this Shimajiro film page for deletion.

The correct official credit actors for this film are Omi Minami, Miki Takahashi, Takumi Yamazaki, Saori Sugimoto, Chafurin, Kikuko Inoue, Bin Shimada, Nobuo Tobita, Minoru Inaba, Ayahi Takagaki, Sayaka Nakaya, Asami Imai, Kenji Nomura, Chika Makihara, Kazushige Watanabe, Katsumi Suzuki, Ayumi Tsunematsu, Satomi Otani, Sakiko Uran, Tsuyoshi Hirabayashi, Tatsuya Gashuinare the official Japanese voice actors please add them right away.

And the official directors for this Shimajiro 2015 Anime film is Isamu Hirabayashi and Hiroshi Kawamata. And the music composers are Takashi Watanabe and Daudi Joseph. Please add them to this Shimajiro and the Mother Tree 2015 page. And thank you for removing the Deviant Art graffiti poster. That helps me out a lot.

I cannot speak or type Czech as I only know English. My brother can speak Czech.

• CrosswalkX

You have a fake Graffiti poster on Gekijouban Shimajirou no wao!: Shimajirou to ookina ki film page.

To the Tiscali company. I don't know if you can understand English.

You have a problem with your Shimajiro poster, the current poster on your website is fake. Someone from Deviant Art by the name of huyvo2001 has vandalized your Shimajiro 2015 film page with the fan art graffiti poster.

Please cite this fake poster on Gekijouban Shimajirou no wao!: Shimajirou to ookina ki for deletion. I have already submitted the official Shimajiro and the Mother Tree poster for this page. Please delete the fake Deviant fan art poster and replace it with the official Benesse poster that I submitted earlier.

I need someone from the Czech Tiscali customer service desk to help me out.

Pokud chcete přidávat komentáře, musíte se:

Registrovat nebo Přihlásit